WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Lots of fun and laughter. Our goal is to get you laughing. Laughing photos are my favourite.
2. We shoot rain, shine, cloudy or snowy. As long as it’s safe, we will photograph you. Some of the best sessions happen in the craziest weather. How can you not laugh at the torrential downpour in the midst of sunshine. With the constant changing elements, we’ve learned to make it great in all conditions. Don’t worry I don’t mind running for cover or having my assistants hold umbrellas over your head.
3. There might be puddles and there might be puddle jumping.
4. If the sun is in your eyes we can work with that!
5. If you really really do not want a rainy day session…. please tell me and I will do my best to accommodate. Last minute cancellations will have a fee.
A) If you wear really busy patterns, people will see the patterns before you face.
B) Co-ordinate your wardrobes so they compliment each other.
C) Bring an umbrella and or a raincoat. This is rainy country!
D) Bring secondary shoes in case of lots of walking, climbing or puddle jumping
E) White can wash out many skin tones. If you wear white, consider adding a colourful accessory to your outfit.
F) We love props. Do you have things you love as a family that you want to include? Bring it!
G) The Vanelles are our merchant for props and knits for our newborns and toddlers. If you have something in mind let me know and do our best to make it happen! Fees may apply.
Remember these are just my suggestions from my experiences. You can do whatever you want!